Second Blog Post

My name is Corey Seng and I attended the Media 180 class for the Spring Semester of 2020. Although circumstances such as quarantine and the inability to work with others did complicate my plans for the projects I intended to create, I realized that quarantine allowed me to try other techniques and spend more time with the creative process than I would have done if I was able to go outside. While each task seemed more daunting than the last: creating storyboards (something I had never done before), as well as creating a whole film by myself, I noticed that with each challenge I grew more confident in my filmmaking skills, and picked up new ones along the way. I particularly enjoyed Media 180, and was impressed by the work I witnessed my peers working on. Providing me with a new perspective regarding the lack of needing multiple characters, different locations, and even the ability to go outside, I feel that the outlandish circumstances we experienced during this semester allowed me to grow significantly as both a filmmaker and a person.

Comments

Popular Posts